Empirical likelihood based hypothesis testing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-117075.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Bernoulli (2003) v.9, p.267-290
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Gantner, M., 2012.
"Testing for bivariate spherical symmetry,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5117987, Tilburg University.
- John Einmahl & Maria Gantner, 2012. "Testing for bivariate spherical symmetry," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 54-73, March.
- Koning, A.J. & Peng, L., 2005. "Goodness-of-fit tests for a heavy tailed distribution," Econometric Institute Report EI 2005-44, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Wallace Hui & Yulia R. Gel & Joseph L. Gastwirth, . "lawstat: An R Package for Law, Public Policy and Biostatistics," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(i03).
- Zou, Changliang & Liu, Yukun & Qin, Peng & Wang, Zhaojun, 2007. "Empirical likelihood ratio test for the change-point problem," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(4), pages 374-382, February.
- Haywood, John & Khmaladze, Estate, 2008. "On distribution-free goodness-of-fit testing of exponentiality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 5-18, March.
- Song Xi Chen & Jiti Gao, 2010. "Simultaneous Testing of Mean and Variance Structures in Nonlinear Time Series Models," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-28, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Kiwitt, Sebastian & Nagel, Eva-Renate & Neumeyer, Natalie, 2005. "Empirical likelihood estimators for the error distribution in nonparametric regression models," Technical Reports 2005,45, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.