Performance metrics in supply chain management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-111582.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of the Operational Research Society (2003) v.54, p.507-514
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2004.
"An Overview of the Design and Analysis of Simulation Experiments for Sensitivity Analysis,"
2004-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C., 2005. "An overview of the design and analysis of simulation experiments for sensitivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 287-300, July.
- Shi, W. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Liu, Zhixue, 2012.
"Factor Screening for Simulation with Multiple Responses: Sequential Bifurcation,"
2012-032, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Shi, W. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Liu, Zhixue, 2013. "Factor Sreening For Simulation With Multiple Responses: Sequential Bifurcation," Discussion Paper 2013-009, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lejeune, Miguel A., 2013. "Probabilistic modeling of multiperiod service levels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 299-312.
- Lai, Richard, 2005. "Bullwhip in a Spanish Shop," MPRA Paper 4758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciancimino, Elena & Cannella, Salvatore & Canca Ortiz, José David & Framiñán Torres, José Manuel, 2009. "Análisis multinivel de cadenas de suministros: dos técnicas de resolución del efecto bullwhip // Supply Chain Multi-level Analysis: Two Bullwhip Dampening Approaches," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 8(1), pages 7-28, December.
- Ganga, Gilberto Miller Devós & Carpinetti, Luiz Cesar Ribeiro, 2011. "A fuzzy logic approach to supply chain performance management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 177-187, November.
- Rajesh, R. & Pugazhendhi, S. & Ganesh, K. & Ducq, Yves & Lenny Koh, S.C., 2012. "Generic balanced scorecard framework for third party logistics service provider," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 269-282.
- Deshpande, Paras & Shukla, Deepak & Tiwari, M.K., 2011. "Fuzzy goal programming for inventory management: A bacterial foraging approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 325-336, July.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Mehdad, E., 2012. "Kriging in Multi-response Simulation, including a Monte Carlo Laboratory (Replaced by 2014-012)," Discussion Paper 2012-039, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alexandru Constăngioară, 2013. "Performance Metrics in Supply Chain Management. Evidence from Romanian Economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 170-179, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.