Diversité des fiscalités européennes et risque de concurrence fiscale
AbstractCette publication n'a pas de résumé
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Sciences Po in its series Open Access publications from Sciences Po with number info:hdl:2441/2094.
Date of creation: Jul 1999
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Revue de l'OFCE (1999-07) v., p.-
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.sciences-po.fr/
Other versions of this item:
- Jacques Le Cacheux & Thierry Madiès & Réjane Hugounenq, 1999. "Diversité des fiscalités européennes et risques de concurrence fiscale," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 70(1), pages 63-109.
- Réjane Hugounenq & Jacques Le & Thierry Madiès, 1999. "Diversité des fiscalités européennes et risques de concurrence fiscale," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 63-109.
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Blot, 2002. "Les politiques budgétaires au sein de l’UEM : entre convergence et asymétrie," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 69(5), pages 247-268.
- Signe Krogstrup, 2002. "Public debt asymmetries: the effect on taxes and spending in the European Union," Working Paper Series 162, European Central Bank.
- Lammersen, Lothar, 2002. "The Measurement of Effective Tax Rates: Common Themes in Business Management and Economics," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-46, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Amina Lahrèche-Revil, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Prospects for Tax Co-Ordination in Europe," Working Papers 2000-06, CEPII research center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Administrator).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.