On the relationship between store image, store satisfaction and store loyalty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-6357.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in European journal of marketing (1998) v.32, p.499-513
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krist Swimberghe & Dheeraj Sharma & Laura Flurry, 2011. "Does a Consumer’s Religion Really Matter in the Buyer–Seller Dyad? An Empirical Study Examining the Relationship Between Consumer Religious Commitment, Christian Conservatism and the Ethical Judgm," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(4), pages 581-598, September.
- Hongwei He & Yan Li, 2011. "CSR and Service Brand: The Mediating Effect of Brand Identification and Moderating Effect of Service Quality," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 100(4), pages 673-688, June.
- Rauyruen, Papassapa & Miller, Kenneth E., 2007. "Relationship quality as a predictor of B2B customer loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 21-31, January.
- Tarsis Souza Silva & Janaina de Moura Engracia Giraldi, 2010. "The influence of store image on customer satisfaction: a case study of a shoe store," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 7(2), pages 60-77, May.
- Martinez Caro, Laura & Martinez Garcia, Jose Antonio, 2007. "Cognitive-affective model of consumer satisfaction. An exploratory study within the framework of a sporting event," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 108-114, February.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Michaelidou, Nina & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Emotions, store-environmental cues, store-choice criteria, and marketing outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 737-744, July.
- Bustos-Reyes, César Augusto & González-Benito, Óscar, 2008. "Store and store format loyalty measures based on budget allocation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 1015-1025, September.
- Gabriela Souza Assis & Janaina de Moura Engracia Giraldi, 2012. "Influence of musical styles on customers attitude: experimental evidences in a retail store," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 9(3), pages 94-118, July.
- Babakus, Emin & Yavas, Ugur, 2008. "Does customer sex influence the relationship between perceived quality and share of wallet?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 974-981, September.
- Balabanis, George & Reynolds, Nina & Simintiras, Antonis, 2006. "Bases of e-store loyalty: Perceived switching barriers and satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 214-224, February.
- Dimitrios PAPADOPOULOS & Efstathios DIMITRIADIS & Dimitrios CHATZOUDES & Olga ANDREADOU, 2011. "The impact of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policies on perceptions and behavioral intension of Greek consumers," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 10(1), pages 93-102.
- Hartman, Katherine B. & Spiro, Rosann L., 2005. "Recapturing store image in customer-based store equity: a construct conceptualization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1112-1120, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.