Exports and technology in manufacturing industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-6319.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv (1991) v.127, p.246-265
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Other versions of this item:
- NoË Hulst & Ronald Mulder & Luc Soete, 1991. "Exports and technology in manufacturing industry," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 246-264, June.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 1989. "Is free trade passé after all?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 17-44, March.
- Sahal, Devendra, 1985. "Technological guideposts and innovation avenues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 61-82, April.
- Paul Krugman, 1986. "Strategic Trade Policy and the New International Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262610450, June.
- Bart Verspagen & Katharine Wakelin, 1997.
"Trade and Technology from a Schumpeterian Perspective,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 181-194.
- Verspagen, Bart & Wakelin, Katherina, 1997. "Trade and technology from a Schumpeterian perspective," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-18043, Maastricht University.
- Stefano Breschi & Daniela Palma, 1998. "Spatial patterns of innovation and trade competitiveness," ERSA conference papers ersa98p106, European Regional Science Association.
- Alka Chadha, 2005. "Product cycles, innovation and exports: A study of Indian pharmaceuticals," Departmental Working Papers wp0511, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.