The greening of technological progress: an evolutionary perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-6318.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Futures (1992) v.24, p.437-457
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Carrillo & Pablo Del Rio, 2007.
"An Empirical Analysis of Institutional Barriers to European Hydrogen Rd&D Cooperation,"
Working Papers Economia
wp07-13, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Totti Konnola & Pablo Del Rio & Laura Pombo Juarez & Javier Carrillo-Hermosilla & Gregory C. Unruh, 2008. "An empirical analysis of institutional barriers to European hydrogen RD%D cooperation," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(1), pages 74-96.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Lefebvre, Herve, 2000. "Competing technologies and the diffusion of innovations: the emergence of energy-efficient lamps in the residential sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 375-389, March.
- René Kemp & Xander Olsthoorn & Frans Oosterhuis & Harmen Verbruggen, 1992. "Supply and demand factors of Cleaner technologies: Some empirical evidence," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(6), pages 615-634, November.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2002. "Escaping carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 317-325, March.
- Larsen, Katarina & Svane, Örjan, 2005. "Routines and Communities of Practice in Public Environmental Procurement Processes," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 44, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- van den Ende, Jan & Kemp, Rene, 1999. "Technological transformations in history: how the computer regime grew out of existing computing regimes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 833-851, November.
- Nill, Jan & Kemp, Ren, 2009. "Evolutionary approaches for sustainable innovation policies: From niche to paradigm?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 668-680, May.
- Kemp, R. & van den Bergh, J., 2006. "Economics and Transitions: Lessons from Economic Sub-disciplines," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 038, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Carrillo-Hermosilla, Javier, 2006. "A policy approach to the environmental impacts of technological lock-in," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 717-742, July.
- Roberta Arduini & Fabrizio Cesaroni, 2001. "Environmental Technologies in the European Chemical Industry," LEM Papers Series 2001/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Phuong Nguyen & Pier-Paolo Saviotti & Michel Trommetter & Bernard Bourgeois, 2005.
"Variety and the evolution of refinery processing,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 469-500, June.
- Nguyen, P. & Saviotti, P.P. & Trommetter, M. & Bourgeois, B., 2004. "Variety and the evolution of refinery processing," Working Papers 200428, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Bernard Bourgeois & Phuong Nguyen & Pier-Paolo Saviotti & Michel Trommetter, 2005. "Variety and the evolution of refinery processing," Post-Print halshs-00003937, HAL.
- Albert Faber & Koen Frenken, 2008. "Models in evolutionary economics and environmental policy: Towards an evolutionary environmental economics," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-15, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- René Kemp, 1998. "The Diffusion of Biological Waste-Water Treatment Plants in the Dutch Food and Beverage Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 113-136, July.
- Gerardo Marletto, 2009.
"Heterodox Environmental Economix: Theoretical Strands in Search of a Paradigm,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 0(1), pages 25-33.
- Marletto, Gerardo, 2009. "Heterodox environmental economics: theoretical strands in search of a paradigm," MPRA Paper 19933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geenhuizen, Marine van & Nijkamp, Peter, 1995. "Sustainable cities: challenges of an integrated planning approach," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.