The 'bit tax': the case for further research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-6292.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Science & public policy (1996) v.23, p.353-360
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1991. "Academic research and industrial innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-12, February.
- David ,P. A. & Geuna ,Aldo & Steinmueller ,W. Edward, 1995. "Additionality as a principle of European R & D funding," Research Memoranda 009, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Geuna,Aldo, 1995. "University participation in community programmes : how does the selection process work ?," Research Memoranda 002, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Dasgupta, Partha & David, Paul, 1985. "Information Disclosure and the Economics of Science and Technology," CEPR Discussion Papers 73, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-70, December.
- Geuna ,Aldo, 1996. "European universities : relationships among age, dimension and science research quality," Research Memoranda 003, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Hanno Beck & Aloys Prinz, 1997. "Should all the world be taxed?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 87-92, March.
- Steinrücken, Torsten, 1999. "Wirtschaftspolitik für offene Kommunikationssysteme: eine ökonomische Analyse am Beispiel des Internet," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 16, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Michel Saintrain, 2003. "Working Paper 15-03 - TIC, nouveaux standards transactionnels et fiscalité - Défis et perspectives," Working Papers 0315, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.