Technical change and employment growth in services: analytic and policy challenges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-6262.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonatti, Luigi & Felice, Giulia, 2008. "Endogenous growth and changing sectoral composition in advanced economies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 109-131, June.
- M. Piva & E. Santarelli & M. Vivarelli, 2003.
"The Skill Bias Effect of Technological and Organisational Change: Evidenceand Policy Implications,"
486, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2005. "The skill bias effect of technological and organisational change: Evidence and policy implications," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 141-157, March.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2003. "The Skill Bias Effect of Technological and Organisational Change: Evidence and Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- R. Cellini & A. Soci, 1997. "La competitivita'," Working Papers 292, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giulia Felice, 2003. "Dinamica strutturale e occupazione nei servizi," Department of Economics Working Papers 0304, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Verspagen, B., 2000.
"Economic growth and technological change: an evolutionary interpretation,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series
00.12, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Bart Verspagen, 2001. "Economic Growth and Technological Change: An Evolutionary Interpretation," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2001/1, OECD Publishing.
- Evangelista, Rinaldo & Savona, Maria, 2003. "Innovation, employment and skills in services. Firm and sectoral evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 449-474, December.
- Daniela Di Cagno & Valentina Meliciani, 2005. "Do inter-sectoral flows of services matter for productivity growth? an input/output analysis of OECD countries," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 149-171.
- Wachter, Till von, 2001. "Employment and productivity growth in service and manufacturing sectors in France, Germany and the US," Working Paper Series 0050, European Central Bank.
- Ester Gomes da Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006.
"Surveying structural change: seminal contributions and a bibliometric account,"
FEP Working Papers
232, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Silva, Ester G. & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2008. "Surveying structural change: Seminal contributions and a bibliometric account," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 273-300, December.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, SK, 2009. "Structural Change in Meghalaya: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 15728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.