Limited choice sets, local price response and implied measures of price competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-6207.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of marketing research (1996) v.33, p.163-173
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrews, Rick L. & Manrai, Ajay K., 1998. "Feature-based elimination: Model and empirical comparison," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 248-267, December.
- Alicia Barroso & Gerard Llobet, 2011. "Advertising And Consumer Awareness Of New, Differentiated Products," Working Papers wp2011_1104, CEMFI.
- Breugelmans E. & Campo K. & Gijsbrechts E., 2005.
"Opportunities for active stock-out management in online stores: The impact of the stock-out policy on online stock-out reactions,"
2005005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Breugelmans, Els & Campo, Katia & Gijsbrechts, Els, 2006. "Opportunities for active stock-out management in online stores: The impact of the stock-out policy on online stock-out reactions," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-19522, Maastricht University.
- Chiang, Jeongwen & Chib, Siddhartha & Narasimhan, Chakravarthi, 1998. "Markov chain Monte Carlo and models of consideration set and parameter heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 223-248, November.
- Wendel,Sonja & Dellaert,Benedict G.C., 2005. "Situation Variation in Consumers’ Media Channel Consideration," Research Memoranda 005, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Vroomen, Bjorn & Hans Franses, Philip & van Nierop, Erjen, 2004. "Modeling consideration sets and brand choice using artificial neural networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 206-217, April.
- Ching, Andrew & Hayashi, Fumiko, 2008.
"Payment Card Rewards Programs and Consumer Payment Choice,"
8458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ching, Andrew T. & Hayashi, Fumiko, 2010. "Payment card rewards programs and consumer payment choice," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1773-1787, August.
- Andrew Ching & Fumiko Hayashi, 2006. "Payment card rewards programs and consumer payment choice," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 06-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Jun, Duk Bin & Kim, Jungki & Park, Myoung Hwan & Cha, Kyoung Cheon, 2012. "Modeling patronage shift to a new entrant for predicting disproportionate losses for incumbent outlets," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 660-674.
- Shijin Yoo & Seh-Woong Chung & Jin Han, 2006. "A Durable Replacement Model for Symbolic versus Utilitarian Consumption: An Integrated Cultural and Socio-economic Perspective," Global Economic Review, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 193-206.
- Stephan Seiler, 2010. "The impact of search costs on consumer behavior: a dynamic approach," 2010 Meeting Papers 559, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Manrai, Ajay K. & Andrews, Rick L., 1998. "Two-stage discrete choice models for scanner panel data: An assessment of process and assumptions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 193-215, December.
- Pancras, Joseph, 2011. "The nested consideration model: Investigating dynamic store consideration sets and store competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 340-347, October.
- Nierop, J.E.M. van & Paap, R. & Bronnenberg, B. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2000. "Modeling Unobserved Consideration Sets for Household Panel Data," Research Paper ERS-2000-42-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Kokkinaki, Flora, 2000. "Comments on Robert East and Annik Hogg: Advertising for economic change," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 591-598, October.
- Baltas, George & Doyle, Peter, 2001. "Random utility models in marketing research: a survey," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 115-125, February.
- Joseph Pancras, 2010. "A Framework to Determine the Value of Consumer Consideration Set Information for Firm Pricing Strategies," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(3), pages 269-300, March.
- Madden, Gary G & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2002.
"Internet economics and policy: An Australian perspective,"
10686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madden, Gary & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2002. "Internet Economics and Policy: An Australian Perspective," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(242), pages 343-57, September.
- Zuckerman, Ezra W. & Kim, Tai-Young & Ukanwa, Kalinda & James, von Rittmann, 2003. "Robust Identities or Non-Entities? Typecasting in the Feature Film Labor Market," Working papers 4291-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Astrid Dick & Michael Smith, 2010. "A nearly perfect market?," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-33, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.