The construction and use of approximations for missing quarterly observations: a model-based approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-6000.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of business and economic statistics (1986) v.4, p.47-58
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Nijman, T E & Palm, F C, 1986. "The Construction and Use of Approximations for Missing Quarterly Observations: A Model-based Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 4(1), pages 47-58, January.
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1985. "The construction and use of approximations for missing quarterly observations: A model-based approach," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153292, Tilburg University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimiliano Marcellino, 2005.
"Pooling-based Data Interpolation and Backdating,"
299, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Brunhes-Lesage, V. & Darné, O., 2008. "Why calculate a business sentiment indicator for services?," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 13, pages 21-30, Autumn.
- Elena Angelini & Jerome Henry & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2003.
"Interpolation and backdating with a large information set,"
Working Paper Series
252, European Central Bank.
- Angelini, Elena & Henry, Jerome & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2006. "Interpolation and backdating with a large information set," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2693-2724, December.
- Angelini, Elena & Henry, Jérôme & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2004. "Interpolation and Backdating with A Large Information Set," CEPR Discussion Papers 4533, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- José Manuel Pavía, 2000. "Desagregación conjunta de series anuales: perturbaciones AR(1) multivariante," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 727-737, September.
- V. Guerrero & J. Martínez, 1995. "A recursive ARIMA-based procedure for disaggregating a time series variable using concurrent data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 359-376, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.