Price discovery in the foreign exchange market: an empirical analysis of the yen/dmark rate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-5913.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of International Money and Finance (1998) v.17, p.5-27
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2012.
"The Market Microstructure Approach to Foreign Exchange: Looking Back and Looking Forward,"
54, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Michael R. King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2013. "The market microstructure approach to foreign exchange - Looking back and looking forward," Working Paper 2013/12, Norges Bank.
- Danielsson, J. & Payne, R., 2002.
"Real trading patterns and prices in spot foreign exchange markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 203-222, April.
- Jon Danielsson & Richard Payne, 1999. "Real Trading Patterns and Prices in Spot Foreign Exchange Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp320, Financial Markets Group.
- Covrig, Vicentiu & Melvin, Michael, 2002. "Asymmetric information and price discovery in the FX market: does Tokyo know more about the yen?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 271-285, August.
- Jong, F.C.J.M. de & Nijman, T.E., 1995.
"High frequency analysis of lead-lag relationships between financial markets,"
1995-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- de Jong, Frank & Nijman, Theo, 1997. "High frequency analysis of lead-lag relationships between financial markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 259-277, June.
- Nijman, T.E. & Jong, F.C.J.M. de, 1997. "High frequency analysis of lead-lag relationships between financial markets," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-74206, Tilburg University.
- Richard K. Lyons & Michael J. Moore, 2005.
"An Information Approach to International Currencies,"
NBER Working Papers
11220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lyons, Richard K. & Moore, Michael J., 2009. "An information approach to international currencies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 211-221, November.
- Tse, Yiuman & Xiang, Ju, 2005. "Market quality and price discovery: Introduction of the E-mini energy futures," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 164-179, December.
- Martens, Martin & Kofman, Paul, 1998. "The inefficiency of Reuters foreign exchange quotes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 347-366, March.
- Christian Upper & Thomas Werner, 2002. "How resilient are financial markets to stress? Bund futures and bonds during the 1998 turbulence," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market functioning and central bank policy, volume 12, pages 110-123 Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.