Statistical demand functions for food in the USA and The Netherlands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-5774.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of applied econometrics (1997) v.12, p.615-645
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Other versions of this item:
- de Crombrugghe, Denis & Palm, Franz C & Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 1997. "Statistical Demand Functions for Food in the USA and the Netherlands," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 615-37, Sept.-Oct.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tao Xiang & Jikun Huang & dâ€™Artis Kancs & Scott Rozelle & Jo Swinnen, 2010.
"Food Standards and Welfare: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
26310, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Xiang, Tao & Huang, Jikun & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Standards Driven Rural Development: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51476, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xiang, Tao & Huang, Jikun & Kancs, d'Artis & Rozelle, Scott & Swinnen, Jo, 2010. "Food standards and welfare: a general equilibrium model with market imperfections," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/284359, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2011.
"Interdependencies in the energy-bioenergy-food price systems: A cointegration analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 326-348, January.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2009. "Interdependencies in the Energy-Bioenergy-Food Price Systems: A Cointegration Analysis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2010. "Interdependencies in the Energy-Bioenergy-Food Price Systems: A Cointegration Analysis," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61009, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dierk Herzer & Philipp Hühne & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2012. "FDI and Income Inequality - Evidence from Latin American Economies," Kiel Working Papers 1791, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kelvin Balcombe, 2005. "Model Selection Using Information Criteria and Genetic Algorithms," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 207-228, June.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2004. "A Micro-Econometric Analysis of Determinants of Unsustainable Consumption in The Netherlands," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(4), pages 367-389, April.
- Pavel Ciaian, 2002. "The impact of the Common Agricultural Policy on income distribution and welfare in Central and Eastern European Countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2002_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2011.
"Food, energy and environment: Is bioenergy the missing link?,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 571-580, October.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2011. "Food, Energy and Environment : is Bioenergy the missing link?," LICOS Discussion Papers 29211, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2011. "Food, Energy and Environment: is Bioenergy the Missing Link?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/319559, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Shiyuan Chen & Sally Wallace, 2009. "Food Consumption in Jamaica: A Household and Social Behavior," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0901, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.