Organizational modes of inter-firm co-operation and technology transfer
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-4303.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Technovation : The International Journal of Technical Innovation,Entrepreneurship and Technology Management (1990) v.10, p.17-30
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dasgupta, Sudipto & Tao, Zhigang, 1998. "Contractual incompleteness and the optimality of equity joint ventures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 391-413, December.
- Häussler, Carolin, 2004. "Does Partnering Pay Off? - Stock Market Reactions to Inter-Firm Collaboration Announcements in Germany," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 14, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Müller, Christian & Herstatt, Cornelius, 1999. "Management of R & D cooperation," Working Papers 1, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Chen, Shin-Horng, 1997. "Decision-making in research and development collaboration," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 121-135, March.
- Bozeman, Barry, 2000. "Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 627-655, April.
- Pacher, Sebastian, 2012. "The modern enterprise and the stock market: exploring the effects of uncertainty on the valuation and financing of innovation and intangibles," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-31195, Maastricht University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.