Convergence and divergence in the internationalization of technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-4251.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jang-Sup SHIN, 2002. "The East Asian Industrialization in the Gerschenkronian Mirror: Catching-up Strategies and Institutional Transition," Departmental Working Papers wp0208, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- De Loo,Ivo, 1998. "Fables of Faubus?: Testing the Sectoral Shift Hypothesis in the Netherlands Using a Simplified Kalman Filter Model," Research Memoranda 002, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Paola Giuri & John Hagedoorn & Myriam Mariani, 2002.
"Technological Diversification and Strategic Alliances,"
LEM Papers Series
2002/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giuri, Paola & Hagedoorn, John & Mariani, Myriam, 2003. "Technological diversification and strategic alliances," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-4232, Maastricht University.
- Mowery, David C. & Oxley, Joanne E. & Silverman, Brian S., 1998. "Technological overlap and interfirm cooperation: implications for the resource-based view of the firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 507-523, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.