Early school-leaving in the Netherlands: a multidisciplinary study of risk and protective factors explaining early school-leaving
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-31168.
Length: 131 p
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allen Jim & Velden Rolf van der, 2012.
"Skills for the 21st century: Implications for education,"
011, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Allen Jim & Velden Rolf van der, 2012. "Skills for the 21st Century: Implications for Education," Research Memoranda 044, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Allen Jim & Meng Christoph, 2010. "Voortijdige schoolverlaters: Aanleiding en gevolgen," Reports 009, Maastricht : ROA, Researchcentrum voor Onderwijs en Arbeidsmarkt.
- James J. Heckman & Jora Stixrud & Sergio Urzua, 2006.
"The Effects of Cognitive and Noncognitive Abilities on Labor Market Outcomes and Social Behavior,"
NBER Working Papers
12006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Jora Stixrud & Sergio Urzua, 2006. "The Effects of Cognitive and Noncognitive Abilities on Labor Market Outcomes and Social Behavior," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 411-482, July.
- Yona Rubinstein & James J. Heckman, 2001. "The Importance of Noncognitive Skills: Lessons from the GED Testing Program," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 145-149, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.