Resource-partitioning processes in the audit industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-23212.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Strategic organization (2009) v.7, p.307-338
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maijoor, S.J. & Buijink, W.F.J. & Witteloostuijn, A. van & Zinken, M.W.H., 1995. "Long Term Concentration in the Dutch Audit Market: the use of auditor association membership lists in historical research," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373421, Tilburg University.
- Christophe Boone & Glenn R. Carroll & Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 2004. "Size, differentiation and the performance of Dutch daily newspapers," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 117-148, February.
- Boone, C.A.J.J. & Witteloostuijn, A. van, 1995. "Industrial organization and organizational ecology: the potentials for cross fertilization," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373418, Tilburg University.
- Maijoor, S.J. & Witteloostuijn, A. van, 1996. "An empirical test of the resource based theory: strategic regulation in the Dutch audit industry," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373480, Tilburg University.
- Maijoor, S. & Buijink, W.F.J. & Witteloostuijn, A.van & Zinken, M., 1995. "Long-term concentration in the Dutch audit market: The use of auditor association membership lists in historical research," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-382076, Tilburg University.
- Stinchcombe, Arthur L., 2005. "The Logic of Social Research," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226774916.
- Vanstraelen, Ann, 2003. "Going-Concern Opinions, Auditor Switching, and the Self-Fulfiiling Prophecy Effect Examined in the Regulatory Context of Belgium," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-18435, Maastricht University.
- Branson, Joel & Breesch, Diane, 2004. "Referral as a determining factor for changing auditors in the Belgian auditing market: An empirical study," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 307-326.
- Benston, George J., 1985. "The market for public accounting services: Demand, supply and regulation," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 33-79.
- Xie, Yu Henry & Zhao, Hongxin John & Xie, Qian Jane & Arnold, Mark, 2011. "On the determinants of post-entry strategic positioning of foreign firms in a host market: A "strategy tripod" perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 477-490, August.
- repec:ant:wpaper:2012021 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.