Linking employee perceptions of collective efficacy in self-managing service teams with customer-perceived service quality: a psychometric assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-23001.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International journal of service industry management (2008) v.19, p.353-378
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P. Sanders & T. Theunissen & S. Baas, 1989. "Minimizing the number of observations: A generalization of the spearman-brown formula," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 587-598, September.
- Jong, Ad de & Ruyter, Ko de & Lemmink, Jos, 2004. "Antecedents and consequences of service climate in boundary-spanning self-managing service teams," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-5811, Maastricht University.
- Jong, Ad de & Ruyter, Ko de, 2004. "Adaptive versus proactive behavior in service recovery: the role of self-managing teams," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-5827, Maastricht University.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Claes Fornell & Roland T. Rust, 1997. "Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, and Profitability: Differences Between Goods and Services," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 129-145.
- Rosemary Batt, 1999. "Work organization, technology, and performance in customer service and sales," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(4), pages 539-564, July.
- Bernhardt, Kenneth L. & Donthu, Naveen & Kennett, Pamela A., 2000. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Satisfaction and Profitability," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 161-171, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.