Asymmetric skill substitution, labour market flexibility, and the allocation of qualifications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-22459.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zon,Adriaan,van, 2001. "A Simple Endogenous Growth Model With Asymmetric Employment Opportunities by Skill," Research Memoranda 028, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Zon, A.H. van & Meijers, H.H.M. & Muysken, J., 2000.
"On trickling chimneys and other unemployment misery,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-17169, Maastricht University.
- Zon,A.H.,van & Meijers,H.H.M. & Muysken,J., 1997. "On trickling chimneys and other unemployment misery," Research Memoranda 004, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Kris De Jaegher, 2008.
"Asymmetric substitutability: theory and some applications,"
08-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Kris De Jaegher, 2009. "Asymmetric Substitutability: Theory And Some Applications," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 838-855, October.
- Muysken, Joan & Zwick, Thomas, 2000. "Wage divergence and unemployment: the impact of insider power and training costs," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-37, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zon,A.H.,van & Muysken,J., 1997. "Health, education and endogenous growth," Research Memoranda 006, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.