Innovating SMEs and regions: the need for policy intelligence and interactive policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-21616.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Technology analysis & strategic management (2002) v.14, p.201-215
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santamaría, Lluís & Barge, A. & Modrego, Aurelia, 2010.
"Public selection and financing of R&D cooperative projects : credit versus subsidy funding,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/12684, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Santamaría, Lluís & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2010. "Public selection and financing of R&D cooperative projects: Credit versus subsidy funding," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 549-563, May.
- Martin, Roman & Moodysson, Jerker & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2010.
"Regional Innovation Policy beyond ‘Best Practice’: Lessons from Sweden,"
CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers
2010/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Roman Martin & Jerker Moodysson & Elena Zukauskaite, 2011. "Regional Innovation Policy Beyond ‘Best Practice’: Lessons from Sweden," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 550-568, December.
- Mari Aranguren & Miren Larrea, 2011. "Regional Innovation Policy Processes: Linking Learning to Action," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 569-585, December.
- Mikel Navarro Arancegui & Juan José Gibaja Martíns, 2009. "Las tipologías en los sistemas regionales de innovación. El caso de España," EKONOMIAZ, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 70(01), pages 240-281.
- Morrissey, Karyn & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2012. "The Potential for an Irish Maritime Transportation Cluster: An Input-Output Analysis," Working Papers 148836, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Asheim, Bjørn & M. Bugge, Markus & Coenen, Lars & Herstad, Sverre, 2013. "What Does Evolutionary Economic Geography Bring To The Policy Table? Reconceptualising regional innovation systems," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2013/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.