The use of modeling tools for policy in evolutionary environments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-21313.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Technological forecasting & social change (2009) v.76, p.453-461
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kallis, Giorgos & Norgaard, Richard B., 2010. "Coevolutionary ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 690-699, February.
- Walz, Rainer & Helfrich, Nicki & Enzmann, Alexander, 2009. "A system dynamics approach for modelling a lead-market-based export potential," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Albert Faber & Koen Frenken, 2008. "Models in evolutionary economics and environmental policy: Towards an evolutionary environmental economics," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-15, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- Faber, Albert & Valente, Marco & Janssen, Peter, 2010. "Exploring domestic micro-cogeneration in the Netherlands: An agent-based demand model for technology diffusion," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2763-2775, June.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Giorgos Kallis, 2009. "Evolutionary Policy," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.