Classifications, data and models for European skill needs forecasting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-20370.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Corvers, Frank & Grip, Andries de & Heijke, Hans, 2002. "Beyond manpower planning: a labour market model for the Netherlands and its forecasts to 2006," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-16937, Maastricht University.
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 9.
- Myra Wieling & Lex Borghans, 2001.
"Descrepancies between Supply and Demand and Adjustment Processes in the Labour Market,"
CEIS, vol. 15(1), pages 33-56, 03.
- Wieling, Myra & Borghans, Lex, 2001. "Discrepancies between supply and demand and adjustment processes in the labour market," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12758, Maastricht University.
- Cörvers,Frank & Heijke,Hans, 2005. "Forecasting the labour market by occupation and education: Some key issues," Working Papers 001, Maastricht : ROA,Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.