Sector-specific, intermediate and high skills and their impact on productivity and growth in manufacturing sectors of the Eurpean Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-20291.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Corvers, Frank, 1997.
"The impact of human capital on labour productivity in manufacturing sectors of the European Union,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13632, Maastricht University.
- Cörvers,F., 1996. "The impact of human capital on labour productivity in manufacturing sectors of the European Union," Research Memoranda 001, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Paul Romer, 1991.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
3210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Heijke & Mieke Koeslag, 1999.
"The Labour-market Position of University Education and Higher Vocational Education in Economics and Business Administration: a comparsion,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 259-276.
- Heijke, Hans & Koeslag, Mieke, 1999. "The labour-market position of university education and higher vocational education in economics and business administration: a comparison," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13459, Maastricht University.
- Berendsen, Henry & Grip, Andries de & Willems, Ed, 1995. "The future labour market for R&D manpower in The Netherlands," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15981, Maastricht University.
- Frank Corvers, 1997. "The impact of human capital on labour productivity in manufacturing sectors of the European Union," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 29(8), pages 975-987.
- Leiponen, Aija, 1995. "Human Capital and Corporate Growth," Discussion Papers 531, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ram, Rati, 1980. "Role of Education in Production: A Slightly New Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 365-73, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.