Uniform allocation and reallocation revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-20042.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Review of economic design (2001) v.6, p.85-98
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klaus, Bettina, 2007.
"The Role of Replication-Invariance: Two Answers Concerning the Problem of Fair Division when Preferences are Single-Peaked,"
029, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Klaus Bettina, 2010. "The Role of Replication-Invariance: Two Answers Concerning the Problem of Fair Division When Preferences Are Single-Peaked," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Barbera, Salvador & Jackson, Matthew O. & Neme, Alejandro, 1997.
"Strategy-Proof Allotment Rules,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Ehlers, Lars & Klaus, Bettina, 2001.
"Solidarity and probabilistic target rules,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-20045, Maastricht University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.