Effects of problem-based learning: a metaanalysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-19519.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Learning and instruction (2003) v.13, p.533-568
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meng,Christoph & Heijke,Hans, 2005. "Student time allocation, the learning environment and the acquisition of competencies," Research Memoranda 001, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Gijbels, David & Dochy, Filip & Van den Bossche, Piet & Segers, Mien, 2005. "Effects of problem-based learning: a meta-analysis from the angle of assessment," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-19517, Maastricht University.
- Dochy, Filip & Segers, Mien & Van den Bossch, Piet & Struyven, Katrien, 2005. "Students' perceptions of a problem-based learning environment," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-19515, Maastricht University.
- De Witte, Kristof & Rogge, Nicky, 2012. "Problem-based learning in secondary education: Evaluation by a randomized experiment," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/408255, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Gijbels, David & Van de Watering, Gerard & Dochy, Filip & Van den Bossche, Piet, 2005. "The relationship between students' approaches to learning and the assessment of learning outcomes," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-19516, Maastricht University.
- Nijhuis, Jan F.H. & Segers, Mien S.R. & Gijselaers, Wim H., 2005. "Influence of redesigning a learning environment on student perceptions and learning strategies," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13000, Maastricht University.
- Gijbels, David & Watering, Gerard van de & Van den Bossche, Piet, 2006. "New learning environments and constructivism: The students’ perspective," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-19513, Maastricht University.
- Woltjer,G.B., 2004. "An efficient format for a problem based introductory economics course," Research Memoranda 014, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Matthias Barth & Simon Burandt, 2013. "Adding the “e-” to Learning for Sustainable Development: Challenges and Innovation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(6), pages 2609-2622, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.