Europe and the information and communication technologies revolution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-18076.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2001.
"Technology-Gaps, Innovation-Diffusion And Transformation: An Evolutionary Interpretation,"
11, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Verspagen, Bart, 2002. "Technology-gaps, innovation-diffusion and transformation: an evolutionary interpretation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1291-1304, December.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Verspagen, Bart, 2002. "Technology-gaps, innovation-diffusion and transformation: an evolutionary interpretation," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-17999, Maastricht University.
- Bart Verspagen, 2001.
"Economic Growth and Technological Change: An Evolutionary Interpretation,"
OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers
2001/1, OECD Publishing.
- Verspagen, B., 2000. "Economic growth and technological change: an evolutionary interpretation," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 00.12, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2006. "Innovation, diffusion and catching up in the fifth long wave," MPRA Paper 27521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandro Mendonca, 2006.
"The Revolution Within: Ict And The Shifting Knowledge Base Of The World'S Largest Companies,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 777-799.
- Sandro Mendonça, 2005. "The Revolution Within: ICT and the Shifting Knowledge Base of the World’s Largest Companies," LEM Papers Series 2005/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sandro Mendonça, 2002. "The ICT Component of Technological Diversification: Is there an underestimation of ICT capabilities among the world's largest companies?," SPRU Working Paper Series 82, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Santangelo, Grazia D., 2001. "The impact of the information and communications technology revolution on the internationalisation of corporate technology," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 701-726, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.