Demand and innovation: Schmookler re-examined
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-18005.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Research policy : a journal devoted to research policy, research management and planning (1990) v.19, p.387-394
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006.
"Is Demand-Pulled Innovation Equally Important in Different Groups of Firms?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1982, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2007. "Is demand-pulled innovation equally important in different groups of firms?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(5), pages 691-710, September.
- Leo Wangler, 2010. "Renewables and Innovation - Empirical Assessment and Theoretical Considerations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Roberto Fontana & Marco Guerzoni, 2007.
"Incentives and uncertainty: an empirical analysis of the impact of demand on innovation,"
SPRU Working Paper Series
163, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Roberto Fontana & Marco Guerzoni, 2008. "Incentives and uncertainty: an empirical analysis of the impact of demand on innovation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(6), pages 927-946, November.
- Courvisanos, Jerry, 2009. "Political aspects of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1117-1124, September.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Peters, 2005.
"Innovation Effects of Science-Related Technological Opportunities, Theoretical considerations and Empirical Findings for Firms in the German Manufacturing Industry,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 225(2), pages 130-150, March.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Peters, 2002. "Innovation Effects of Science-Related Technological Opportunities - Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Findings for Firms in the German Manufacturing Industry -," Discussion Paper Series 226, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Heger, Diana, 2004. "The Link Between Firms? Innovation Decision and the Business Cycle: An Empirical Analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-85, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nemet, Gregory F., 2009. "Demand-pull, technology-push, and government-led incentives for non-incremental technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 700-709, June.
- Woerter, Martin & Roper, Stephen, 2010.
"Openness and innovation--Home and export demand effects on manufacturing innovation: Panel data evidence for Ireland and Switzerland,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 155-164, February.
- Martin Woerter & Stephen Roper, 2008. "Openness and Innovation - Home and Export Demand Effects on Manufacturing Innovation: Panel Data Evidence for Ireland and Switzerland," KOF Working papers 08-210, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Timo Boppart & Franziska J. Weiss, 2013. "Non-homothetic preferences and industry directed technical change," ECON - Working Papers 123, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Baldwin, John R. Hanel, Peter Sabourin, David, 2000. "Determinants of Innovative Activity in Canadian Manufacturing Firms: The Role of Intellectual Property Rights," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000122e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Antonelli,Cristiano & Gehringer,Agnieszka, 2012. "Knowledge externalities and demand pull: The European evidence," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201214, University of Turin.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2012. "R&D Determinants: accounting for the differences between research and development," MPRA Paper 41270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Archibugi, Daniele, 2010. "Innovation in Times of Crisis: The Uneven Effects of the Economic Downturn across Europe," MPRA Paper 22084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.