Endogenous Innovation in Neo- Classical Growth Models: A Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-18002.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of macroeconomics (1992) v.14, p.631-662
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Verspagen, Bart, 1992. "Endogenous innovation in neoclassical growth models: A survey," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 631-662.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuen Ping Ho & Poh Kam Wong & Mun Heng Toh, 2009.
"The Impact Of R&D On The Singapore Economy: An Empirical Evaluation,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 54(01), pages 1-20.
- Yuen Ping Ho & Poh Kam Wong & Mun Heng Toh, 2005. "The Impact of R&D on the Singapore Economy:An Empirical Evaluation," Macroeconomics 0508003, EconWPA.
- Enrique Delamonica & Santosh Mehrotra, 2006. "A Capability centred approach to environmental sustainability: Is productive employment the missing link between micro-and macro polices?," Working Papers 13, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ziesemer,Thomas, 1998. "Creation and Destruction of Comparative Advantage by Public Investment in the Transport Infrastructure of Transit Economies and by Environmental Taxes," Research Memoranda 019, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Hollanders,Hugo & Weel,Bas,ter, 1999. "Skill-Biased Technical Change: On Endogenous Growth, Wage Inequality and Government Intervention," Research Memoranda 013, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Erik S. Reinert, .
"A Schumpeterian theory of underdevelopment - a contradiction in terms?,"
STEP Report series
199415, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Reinert, Erik S., 1994. "A Schumpeterian theory of underdevelopment – a contradiction in terms?," MPRA Paper 48157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca De Benedictis, 1998. "Note su specializzazione, innovazione, crescita e bilancia dei pagamenti," Working Papers 03-1998, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Nov 2008.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm & Per Thulin, 2008.
"Can countries create comparative advantages? R&D expenditures, high-tech exports and country size in 19 OECD countries, 1981-1999,"
International Economic Journal,
Korean International Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 95-111.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Thulin, Per, 2006. "Can Countries Create Comparative Advantages? R&D-expenditures, high-tech exports and country size in 19 OECD-countries, 1981-1999," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 61, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Qin Yang & Crystal Jiang, 2007. "Location advantages and subsidiaries’ R&D activities in emerging economies: Exploring the effect of employee mobility," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 341-358, September.
- Young, Ralph, 1993. "Economics of Innovation: Black Hole or Positive Sum?," 1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia 147920, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hollanders,Hugo & Weel,Bas,ter, 1998. "Skill-Biased Technological Change in an Endogenous Growth Model," Research Memoranda 016, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.