On trickling chimneys and other unemployment misery
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-17169.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Zon,A.H.,van & Meijers,H.H.M. & Muysken,J., 1997. "On trickling chimneys and other unemployment misery," Research Memoranda 004, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zon, Adriaan van, 1990. "Vintage capital and R&D based technological progress," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-22449, Maastricht University.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & James Grant, 1979. "Econometric Studies of Labor-Labor Substitution and Their Implications for Policy," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(4), pages 543-562.
- Nickell, Stephen & Bell, Brian, 1995. "The Collapse in Demand for the Unskilled and Unemployment across the OECD," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 40-62, Spring.
- Zon, Adriaan van & Muysken, Joan & Meijers, Huub, 1998. "Asymmetric skill substitution, labour market flexibility, and the allocation of qualifications," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-22459, Maastricht University.
- J. Muyskens & A. H. Van Zon, 1987. "Employment and Unemployment in the Netherlands, 1960-1984 : A Putty-Clay Approach," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1987021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2135, David K. Levine.
- Soete, Luc, 1990. "The process of technological change," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-6332, Maastricht University.
- repec:fth:coluec:455 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacob Mincer, 1989. "Human Capital Responses to Technological Change in the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 3207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muysken, Joan & Zon, A.H. van, 1989. "Employments and unemployment in the Netherlands, 1960-84: a Putty-Clay approach," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-22450, Maastricht University.
- Broer, D.P. & Jansen, W.J., 1989. "Employment, schooling and productivity growth," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-383722, Tilburg University.
- Zon,Adriaan,van, 2001. "A Simple Endogenous Growth Model With Asymmetric Employment Opportunities by Skill," Research Memoranda 028, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.