Classification of unemployment: analytical and policy relevance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-17168.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in De Economist (1989) v.137, p.397-424
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr & Rapping, Leonard A, 1969. "Real Wages, Employment, and Inflation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(5), pages 721-54, Sept./Oct.
- Hahn, F H, 1987. "On Involuntary Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(388a), pages 1-16, Supplemen.
- Kooiman, P. & Kloek, T., 1985. "An empirical two market disequilibrium model for Dutch manufacturing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 323-354.
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1982. "Wages and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 1-12, March.
- Foster, J I, 1973. "The Behaviour of Unemployment and Unfilled Vacancies: Great Britain, 1958-1971-A Comment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 83(329), pages 192-201, March.
- Hansen, Bent, 1970. "Excess Demand, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Wages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Gujarati, Damodar, 1972. "The Behaviour of Unemployment and Unfilled Vacancies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 195-204, March.
- Taylor, Jim, 1972. "The Behaviour of Unemployment and Unfilled Vacancies: Great Britain, 1958-71. An Alternative View," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(328), pages 1352-65, December.
- Grubb, David B & Jackman, Richard A & Layard, Richard G, 1982. "Causes of the Current Stagflation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 707-30, Special I.
- Robert E. Hall, 1980. "Employment Fluctuations and Wage Rigidity," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 11(1, Tenth ), pages 91-142.
- Budd, Alan & Levine, Paul & Smith, Peter, 1987. "Long-term unemployment and the shifting U-V curve : A multi-country study," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 296-305.
- Sneessens, H. R., 1983. "A macroeconomic rationing model of the belgian economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 193-215, January.
- Rodenburg, Peter, 2007.
"The Remarkable Place of the UV-Curve in Economic Theory,"
5823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Rodenburg, 2007. "The Remarkable Place of the UV-Curve in Economic Theory," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-088/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Butter, F.A.G. den & Ours, J.C., 1990. "Stocks and flows in the Dutch labour market : a quarterly simulation model," Serie Research Memoranda 0059, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.