Global purchasing: State of the art and research directions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-16111.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of purchasing and supply management (2006) v.12, p.170-181
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cavusgil, S. Tamer & Yaprak, Attila & Yeoh, Poh-Lin, 1993. "A decision-making framework for global sourcing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 143-156.
- Masaaki Kotabe & Janet Y Murray, 1990. "Linking Product and Process Innovations and Modes of International Sourcing in Global Competition: A Case of Foreign Multinational Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(3), pages 383-408, September.
- Paul M Swamidass, 1993. "Import Sourcing Dynamics: An Integrative Perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(4), pages 671-691, December.
- Paul M Swamidass & Masaaki Kotabe, 1993. "Component Sourcing Strategies of Multinationals: An Empirical Study of European and Japanese Multinationals," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(1), pages 81-99, March.
- Neng Liang & Arvind Parkhe, 1997. "Importer Behavior: the neglected Counterpart of International Exchange," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(3), pages 495-530, September.
- Quintens, Lieven & Pauwels, Pieter & Matthyssens, Paul, 2006. "Global purchasing strategy: Conceptualization and measurement," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-16113, Maastricht University.
- Contò, Francesco & Fiore, Mariantonietta & Antonazzo, Anna Paola & La Sala, Piermichele, 2012. "A development model for the internationalization of SME agro-food of Puglia: the ISCI project," MPRA Paper 42526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Golini, Ruggero & Kalchschmidt, Matteo, 2011. "Moderating the impact of global sourcing on inventories through supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 86-94, September.
- Trautmann, Gerhard & Bals, Lydia & Hartmann, Evi, 2009. "Global sourcing in integrated network structures: The case of hybrid purchasing organizations," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 194-208, June.
- Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Palihawadana, Dayananda & Chari, Simos & Leonidou, Constantinos N., 2011. "Drivers and outcomes of importer adaptation in international buyer-seller relationships," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 527-543, October.
- Karjalainen, Katri & Salmi, Asta, 2013. "Continental differences in purchasing strategies and tools," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 112-125.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.