AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15995.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economisch-statistische berichten (2007) v.92, p.260-263
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andries de Grip & Wendy Smits, 2012.
"What affects lifelong learning of scientists and engineers?,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(5), pages 583-597, April.
- Grip Andries de & Smits Wendy, 2009. "What affects lifelong learning of scientists and engineers?," Research Memoranda 002, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Grip Andries de & Smits Wendy, 2009. "What affects lifelong learning of scientists and engineers?," Research Memoranda 047, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Nelen Annemarie & Grip Andries de, 2008.
"Why do Part-Time Workers invest less in Human Capital than Full-Timers?,"
004, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Annemarie Nelen & Andries de Grip, 2009. "Why Do Part-time Workers Invest Less in Human Capital than Full-timers?," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 23(s1), pages 61-83, 03.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.