Modeling and solving the periodic maintenance problem
AbstractWe study the problem of scheduling maintenance services. Given is a set of mmachines and integral cost-coefficients ai and bi for each machine i (1
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15694.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in European journal of operational research (2006) v.172, p.783-797
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Grigoriev, Alexander & van de Klundert, Joris & Spieksma, Frits C.R., 2006. "Modeling and solving the periodic maintenance problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(3), pages 783-797, August.
- Grigoriev, A & Van De Klundert, J & Spieksma, Frederik, 2003. "Modeling and solving the periodic maintenance problem," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/118276, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Grigoriev, Alexander & Klundert, Joris van de & Spieksma, Frits C.R., 2006. "Modeling and solving the periodic maintenance problem," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-20233, Maastricht University.
- Grigoriev,Alexander & Klundert,Joris,van de & Spieksma,Frits C.R., 2004. "Modeling and Solving the Periodic Maintenance Problem," Research Memoranda 027, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dekker, R. & Duyn Schouten, F.A. van der & Wildeman, R.E., 1996. "A Review of Multi-Component Maintenance Models with Economic Dependence," Econometric Institute Report EI 9605-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Richard J. Giglio & R. George Glaser, 1964. "Preventive Maintenance Scheduling by Mathematical Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 316-334, January.
- Grigoriev, Alexander, 2003. "High multiplicity scheduling problems," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-10921, Maastricht University.
- Kralj, Branimir & Petrovic, Radivoj, 1995. "A multiobjective optimization approach to thermal generating units maintenance scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 481-493, July.
- Fitouhi, Mohamed-Chahir & Nourelfath, Mustapha, 2012. "Integrating noncyclical preventive maintenance scheduling and production planning for a single machine," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 344-351.
- Joo, Seong-Jong, 2009. "Scheduling preventive maintenance for modular designed components: A dynamic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 512-520, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.