Youngsters and technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13266.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Research policy (2003) v.32, p.1771-1781
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1990.
"The Allocation of Talent: Implications for Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1990. "The Allocation of Talent: Implicationsfor Growth," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 65, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Francine D. Blau & Wallace E. Hendricks, 1979. "Occupational Segregation by Sex: Trends and Prospects," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(2), pages 197-210.
- Borghans, Lex & De Grip, Andries & Heijke, Hans, 1996.
"Labor market information and the choice of vocational specialization,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 59-74, February.
- Borghans, Lex & Grip, Andries de & Heijke, Hans, 1996. "Labor market information and the choice of vocational specialization," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12762, Maastricht University.
- Corvers, Frank & Grip, Andries de & Heijke, Hans, 2002. "Beyond manpower planning: a labour market model for the Netherlands and its forecasts to 2006," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-16937, Maastricht University.
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 9.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
- Grip Andries de & Fouarge Didier & Sauermann Jan, 2008.
"What affects international migration of European science and engineering graduates?,"
006, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Andries de Grip & Didier Fouarge & Jan Sauermann, 2010. "What affects international migration of European science and engineering graduates?," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 407-421.
- de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier & Sauermann, Jan, 2009. "What Affects International Migration of European Science and Engineering Graduates?," IZA Discussion Papers 4268, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dennis Görlich & Andries de Grip, 2007.
"Human Capital Depreciation During Family-related Career Interruptions in Male and Female Occupations,"
Kiel Working Papers
1379, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Görlich Dennis & Grip Andries de, 2007. "Human Capital Depreciation during Family-related Career Interruptions in Male and Female Occupations," Research Memoranda 007, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.