The Industry Employability Index: Taking account of supply and demand characteristics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13263.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International labour review / International Labour Office (2004) v.143, p.211-233
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inmaculada Silla & Nele Cuyper & Francisco Gracia & José Peiró & Hans Witte, 2009. "Job Insecurity and Well-Being: Moderation by Employability," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(6), pages 739-751, December.
- Gerards, Ruud, 2012. "Unemployment and employability: how firms can help," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-29158, Maastricht University.
- Gerards, Ruud & de Grip, Andries & Witlox, Maaike, 2012.
""Employability-Miles" and Worker Employability Awareness,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6818, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerards Ruud & Grip Andries de & Witlox Maaike, 2012. "“Employability-miles” and worker employability awareness," Research Memoranda 043, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Gerards Ruud & Grip Andries de & Witlox Maaike, 2012. "Employability-miles and worker employability awareness," Research Memoranda 010, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Allen Jim & Grip Andries de, 2007. "Skill Obsolescence, Lifelong Learning and Labor Market Participation," Research Memoranda 006, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Ronald McQuaid, 2006. "Job search success and employability in local labor markets," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 407-421, June.
- Garrouste, Christelle & Rodrigues, Margarida, 2012. "The employability of young graduates in Europe: Analysis of the ET2020 benchmark," MPRA Paper 49919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Arocena & Imanol Núñez & Mikel Villanueva, 2007. "The Effect of Enhancing Workers’ Employability on Small and Medium Enterprises: Evidence from Spain," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 191-201, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.