The small worlds of strategic technology alliances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13048.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Technovation (2004) v.24, p.563-571
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne Ter Wal, 2008.
"Cluster Emergence and Network Evolution: A longitudinal analysis of the inventor network in Sophia-Antipolis,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
0810, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2008.
- Anne L. J. ter Wal, 2008. "Cluster emergence and network evolution A longitudinal analysis of the inventor network in Sophia-Antipolis," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Michel Beine & Paul De Grauwe & Marianna Grimaldi, 2008. "Networks-independent partner selection and the evolution of innovation networks," CREA Discussion Paper Series 08-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Hanna Kuittinen & Kalevi Kyläheiko & Jaana Sandström & Ari Jantunen, 2009. "Cooperation governance mode: an extended transaction cost approach," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 303-323, November.
- Koen Frenken, 2006. "Technological innovation and complexity theory," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 137-155.
- Ivan Savin & Abiodun Egbetokun, 2013.
"Emergence of Innovation Networks from R&D Cooperation with Endogenous Absorptive Capacity,"
Working Papers CEB
13-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ivan Savin & Abiodun Egbetokun, 2013. "Emergence of Innovation Networks from R&D Cooperation with Endogenous Absorptive Capacity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Stuart McDonald & Mohamad Alghamdi & Bernard Pailthorpe, 2012. "The Emergence of a Small World in a Network of Research Joint Ventures," Discussion Papers Series 469, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Carlo Gianelle, 2011. "Exploring the complex structure of labour mobility networks. Evidence from Veneto microdata," Working Papers 2011_13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2008.
"The opportunity cost of social relations: On the effectiveness of small worlds,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 77-101, February.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2005. "The Opportunity Cost of Social Relations: on the Effectiveness of Small Worlds," KITeS Working Papers 175, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2005.
- Baum, Joel & Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas, 2009.
"Network-independent partner selection and the evolution of innovation networks,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
022, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Joel A. C. Baum & Robin Cowan & Nicolas Jonard, 2010. "Network-Independent Partner Selection and the Evolution of Innovation Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(11), pages 2094-2110, November.
- Joel BAUM & Robin COWAN & Nicolas JONARD, 2009. "Network-independent partner selection and the evolution of innovation networks," Working Papers of BETA 2009-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Nicolas Jonard & R. Cowan & B. Sanditov, 2009.
"Fits and Misfits : Technological Matching and R & D Networks,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
09-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas & Sanditov, Bulat, 2009. "Fits and Misfits: Technological Matching and R&D Networks," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 042, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Anne Ter Wal & Ron Boschma, 2009. "Applying social network analysis in economic geography: framing some key analytic issues," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 739-756, September.
- Cowan,Robin & Jonard,Nicolas & Zimmermann,J-B, 2004. "Networks as Emergent Structures from Bilateral Collaboration," Research Memoranda 017, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.