Learning in strategic technology alliances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13044.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Technology analysis & strategic management (2006) v.18, p.245-264
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vanhaverbeke,Wim & Duysters,Geert, 1997. "A longitudinal analysis of the choice between technology-based strategic alliances and acquisitions in high-tech industries : the case of the ASIC industry," Research Memoranda 007, Maastricht : NIBOR, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research.
- Duysters, Geert & Kok, Gerard & Vaandrager, Maaike, 1999. "Crafting successful strategic technology partnerships," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13062, Maastricht University.
- Moritz Müller & Robin COWAN & Geert Duysters & Nicolas JONARD, 2009. "Knowledge Structures," Working Papers of BETA 2009-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas & Sanditov, Bulat, 2009.
"Fits and Misfits: Technological Matching and R&D Networks,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
042, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Nicolas Jonard & R. Cowan & B. Sanditov, 2009. "Fits and Misfits : Technological Matching and R & D Networks," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Tsai, Kuen-Hung, 2009. "Collaborative networks and product innovation performance: Toward a contingency perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 765-778, June.
- Tsai, Kuen-Hung & Hsieh, Ming-Hung, 2009. "How different types of partners influence innovative product sales: Does technological capacity matter?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1321-1328, December.
- Joel BAUM & Robin COWAN & Nicolas JONARD, 2009.
"Network-independent partner selection and the evolution of innovation networks,"
Working Papers of BETA
2009-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Joel A. C. Baum & Robin Cowan & Nicolas Jonard, 2010. "Network-Independent Partner Selection and the Evolution of Innovation Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(11), pages 2094-2110, November.
- Baum, Joel & Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas, 2009. "Network-independent partner selection and the evolution of innovation networks," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 022, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Tsai, Kuen-Hung & Wang, Jiann-Chyuan, 2008. "External technology acquisition and firm performance: A longitudinal study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 91-112, January.
- Tsai, Kuen-Hung & Wang, Jiann-Chyuan, 2009. "External technology sourcing and innovation performance in LMT sectors: An analysis based on the Taiwanese Technological Innovation Survey," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 518-526, April.
- Michel Beine & Paul De Grauwe & Marianna Grimaldi, 2008. "Networks-independent partner selection and the evolution of innovation networks," CREA Discussion Paper Series 08-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Effelsberg, Martin, 2011. "Wissenstransfer in Innovationskooperationen: Ergebnisse einer Literaturstudie zur "Absorptive Capacity"," Arbeitspapiere 107, Westfälsche Wilhelms-Universität Münster (WWU), Institut für Genossenschaftswesen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.