Simultaneity of issues and additivity in bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12364.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Econometrica : journal of the Econometric Society (1986) v.54, p.153-169
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Peters, Hans J M, 1986. "Simultaneity of Issues and Additivity in Bargaining," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 153-69, January.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chun, Youngsub, 2002. "The Converse Consistency Principle in Bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 25-43, July.
- Francis Bloch & Geoffroy de Clippel, 2009.
"Cores of Combined Games,"
2009-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Volij, Oscar & Dagan, Nir & Winter, Eyal, 2002.
"A Characterization of the Nash Bargaining Solution,"
Staff General Research Papers
5259, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Eyal Winter & Oscar Volij & Nir Dagan, 2002. "A characterization of the Nash bargaining solution," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 811-823.
- Nir Dagan & Oscar Volij & Eyal Winter, 2001. "A Characterization of the Nash Bargaining Solution," Economic theory and game theory 013, Oscar Volij.
- Nir Dagan & Oscar Volij & Eyal Winter, 2000. "A Characterization of the Nash Bargaining Solution," Economic theory and game theory 018, Nir Dagan, revised 21 Sep 2000.
- Xu, Yongsheng, 2012. "Symmetry-based compromise and the Nash solution to convex bargaining problems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 484-486.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2012.
"Endogenously Proportional Bargaining Solutions,"
42386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ismail Saglam, 2012. "Endogenously Proportional Bargaining Solutions," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1232, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Amparo M. Mármol Conde & Clara Ponsatí Obiols, 2006. "Bargaining Multiple Issues with Leximin Preferences," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/05, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Ok, Efe A., 1998.
"Inequality averse collective choice,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 301-321, October.
- Alcalde, José & Marco_Gil, María del Carmen & Silva, José A., 2012. "The Minimal Overlap Rule: Restrictions on Mergers for Creditors' Consensus," QM&ET Working Papers 12-1, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Teoría Económica.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Camelia Bejan, 2009.
"No Profitable Decomposition in Quasi-Linear Allocation Problems,"
2009-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Bejan, Camelia, 2011. "No profitable decompositions in quasi-linear allocation problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 1995-2012, September.
- Sanchez, M. Carmen, 2000. "Rationality of bargaining solutions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 389-399, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.