Characterization of all individually monotonic bargaining solutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12291.
Date of creation: 1985
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International journal of game theory (1985) v.14, p.219-228
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Youngsub Chun, 2005. "The replacement principle in bargaining," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 141-154, October.
- Jaume Garcia-Segarra & Miguel Gines-Vilar, 2012. "The stagnation effect and the individually strict monotonic path solutions," Working Papers 2012/10, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2009. "Axiomatic Bargaining on Economic Enviornments with Lott," Working Papers 2009-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Dubra, J.M., 1998.
"An Asymmetric Kalai-Smorodinsky Solution,"
98-09, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Youngsub Chun, 2001. "The Replacement Principle in Bargaining," Working Paper Series no42, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Younghwan In, 2008. "On the relevance of alternatives in bargaining: generalized average pay-off solutions," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 251-264, June.
- Younghwan In, 2002. "On the Relevance of Alternatives in Bargaining: Average Alternative Solutions," Departmental Working Papers wp0214, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Shiran Rachmilevitch, 2011. "A characterization of the Kalai–Smorodinsky bargaining solution by disagreement point monotonicity," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 691-696, November.
- Jaume García Segarra & Miguel Ginés Vilar, 2011. "Weighted Proportional Losses Solution," ThE Papers 10/21, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.