A criterion for comparing strength of preference, with an application to bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12279.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Operations research : the journal of the Operations Research Society of America (1992) v.40, p.1018-1022
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peters,Hans & Köbberling,Vera, 2000.
"The Effect of Decision Weights in Bargaining Problems,"
037, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Kobberling, Veronika & Peters, Hans, 2003. "The effect of decision weights in bargaining problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 154-175, May.
- Kobberling, Veronika & Peters, Hans, 2003. "The effect of decision weights in bargaining problems," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12234, Maastricht University.
- Maria Gallego, David Scoones, 2005. "The Art of Compromise," Working Papers eg0042, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2005.
- Ross Cressman, Maria Gallego, 2005.
"On the Ranking of Bilateral Bargaining Opponents,"
eg0043, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2005.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.