Bargaining with ordinal and cardinal players
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12232.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Games and economic behavior (2005) v.52, p.20-33
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Barry O'Neill & Dov Samet & Zvi Wiener & Eyal Winter, 2001.
"Bargaining with an Agenda,"
Game Theory and Information
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-18, May.
- Sprumont, Yves, 2000.
"A note on ordinally equivalent Pareto surfaces,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 27-38, August.
- Safra, Zvi & Samet, Dov, 2004.
"An ordinal solution to bargaining problems with many players,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 129-142, January.
- Zvi Safra & Dov Samet, 2003. "An ordinal solution to bargaining problems with many players," Game Theory and Information 0310002, EconWPA.
- Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2013. "A non-cooperative approach to the ordinal Shapley rule," MPRA Paper 43790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.