Non-synchronous trading and testing for market integration in Central European emerging markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Maastricht University in its series Open Access publications from Maastricht University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12062.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of empirical finance (2006) v., p.462-484
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Home.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Cotter & Stuart Gabriel & Richard Roll, 2011.
"Integration and Contagion in US Housing Markets,"
- John Cotter & Stuart Gabriel & Richard Roll, 2011. "Integration and Contagion in US Housing Markets," Working Papers 201131, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Cotter, John & Gabriel, Stuart & Roll, Richard, 2011. "Integration and contagion in US housing markets," MPRA Paper 34591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syllignakis, Manolis N. & Kouretas, Georgios P., 2011. "Dynamic correlation analysis of financial contagion: Evidence from the Central and Eastern European markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 717-732, October.
- John Cotter & Stuart Gabriel & Richard Roll, 2012.
"Can metropolitan housing risk be diversified? A cautionary tale from the recent boom and bust,"
201217, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- John Cotter & Stuart Gabriel & Richard Roll, 2012. "Can Metropolitan Housing Risk be Diversified? A Cautionary Tale from the Recent Boom and Bust," Papers 1208.0371, arXiv.org.
- Guidi, Francesco, 2010.
"Cointegration relationship and time varying co-movements among Indian and Asian developed stock markets,"
19853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupta, Rakesh & Guidi, Francesco, 2012. "Cointegration relationship and time varying co-movements among Indian and Asian developed stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 10-22.
- Zalewska, Anna, 2006. "Is locking domestic funds into the local market beneficial? Evidence from the Polish pension reforms," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 339-360, December.
- Crystal Xiaobei Chen, 2012. "The anatomy of short sales and price adjustment: evidence from the Hong Kong stock market," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 204-218.
- Abdallah, Abed Al-Nasser & Ioannidis, Christos, 2010. "Why do firms cross-list? International evidence from the US market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 202-213, May.
- Bartosz Gębka & Dobromił Serwa, 2012. "Liquidity needs, private information, feedback trading: verifying motives to trade," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 119, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- C. Worthington, Andrew & Higgs, Helen, 2010. "Assessing Financial Integration in the European Union Equity Markets: Panel Unit Root and Multivariate Cointegration and Causality Evidence," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 457-479.
- Ping Wang & Tomoe Moore, 2008. "Stock Market Integration For The Transition Economies: Time-Varying Conditional Correlation Approach," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 76(s1), pages 116-133, 09.
- Chia-Hao Lee & Pei-I Chou, 2012. "Trading Activity and Financial Market Integration," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 589-616, 08.
- Menezes, Rui & Dionísio, Andreia & Hassani, Hossein, 2012. "On the globalization of stock markets: An application of Vector Error Correction Model, Mutual Information and Singular Spectrum Analysis to the G7 countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 369-384.
- Pukthuanthong, Kuntara & Roll, Richard, 2009. "Global market integration: An alternative measure and its application," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 214-232, November.
- Hooy, Chee-Wooi & Lim, Kian-Ping, 2013. "Is market integration associated with informational efficiency of stock markets?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 29-44.
- Abdelwahab Allali & Amor Oueslati & Abdelwahed Trabelsi, 2011. "Detection of Information Flow in Major International Financial Markets by Interactivity Network Analysis," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 319-344, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J.Odekerken).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.