Value for money
AbstractDavid Marsden looks at the record of performance related pay in the public sector.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its series Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science with number http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/4638/.
Date of creation: Feb 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Centrepiece (2004-02) v.9, p.14-19
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Blanc-Brude & Hugh Goldsmith & Timo Välilä, 2009. "A Comparison of Construction Contract Prices for Traditionally Procured Roads and Public–Private Partnerships," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 19-40, September.
- Eduardo Roca & Victor Wong & Gurudeo Tularam, 2010. "The Market Sensitivity of Australian Superannuation Socially Responsible Investment Funds. Evidence from a Markov Regime Switching Approach," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201012, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Baffes, John, 2006. "Restructuring Uganda's coffee industry : why going back to the basics matters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4020, The World Bank.
- Ashima Goyal, 2007. "Governance in India's public transport systems: Comparing Indian railways and airlines," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-019, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Gayle Allard, 2007. "Public-Private Partnerships in Spain: Lessons and Opportunities," Working Papers Economia wp07-10, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Elizabeth-Ann Schroeder & Stavros Petrou & Gail Balfour & Oya Edamma & Paul Heath, 2009. "The economic costs of Group B Streptococcus (GBS) disease: prospective cohort study of infants with GBS disease in England," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 275-285, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSE Research Online).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.