Consumer sentiment and consumer spending: decomposing the granger causal relationship in the time domain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in its series Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven with number urn:hdl:123456789/85457.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Applied Economics (2007) v.39, p.1-11
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.kuleuven.be
Consumer sentiment; Time;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qiao, Zhuo & McAleer, Michael & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2009. "Linear and nonlinear causality between changes in consumption and consumer attitudes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 161-164, March.
- Lux, Thomas, 2009.
"Rational forecasts or social opinion dynamics? Identification of interaction effects in a business climate survey,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 638-655, November.
- Lux, Thomas, 2008. "Rational forecasts or social opinion dynamics? Identification of interaction effects in a business climate survey," Economics Working Papers 2008,07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Lux, 2008. "Rational Forecasts or Social Opinion Dynamics? Identification of Interaction Effects in a Business Climate Survey," Kiel Working Papers 1424, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Thomas Lux, 2007. "Rational Forecasts or Social Opinion Dynamics? Identification of Interaction Effects in a Business Climate Survey," Working Papers wp07-11, Warwick Business School, Financial Econometrics Research Centre.
- Dudek, Sławomir, 2008. "Consumer Survey Data and short-term forecasting of households consumption expenditures in Poland," MPRA Paper 19818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douglas Lamdin, 2008. "Does Consumer Sentiment Foretell Revolving Credit Use?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 279-288, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carl Demeyere).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.