The attractiveness of Flanders for investment in headquarters
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in its series Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven with number urn:hdl:123456789/371386.
Length: 53 pages
Date of creation: Dec 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.kuleuven.be
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Head, Keith & Ries, John & Swenson, Deborah, 1995.
"Agglomeration benefits and location choice: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing investments in the United States,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 223-247, May.
- Keith Head & John Ries & Deborah Swenson, 1994. "Agglomeration Benefits and Location Choice: Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Investment in the United States," NBER Working Papers 4767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Birkinshaw, Julian & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Holm, Ulf & Terjesen, Siri, 2006. "Why Do Some Multinational Corporations Relocate Their Headquarters Overseas?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 54, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Strauss-Kahn, Vanessa & Vives, Xavier, 2006.
"Why and where do headquarters move?,"
IESE Research Papers
D/650, IESE Business School.
- Thomas Klier & William Testa, 2002. "Location trends of large company headquarters during the 1990s," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 12-26.
- Gabriel R. G. Benito & Randi Lunnan & Sverre Tomassen, 2011. "Distant Encounters of the Third Kind: Multinational Companies Locating Divisional Headquarters Abroad," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 373-394, 03.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2008.
"Getting there fast: globalization, intercontinental flights and location of headquarters,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 471-495, July.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2005. "Getting there fast: Globalization, intercontinental flights and location of headquarters," Urban/Regional 0511008, EconWPA.
- Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra, 2006. "Who cares about corruption?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(6), pages 807-822, November.
- Chiara Franco & Francesco Rentocchini & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2008. "Why do firms invest abroad? An analysis of the motives underlying Foreign Direct Investments," Department of Economics Working Papers 0817, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Aleid E. Brouwer & Ilaria Mariotti & Jos N. van Ommeren, 2004.
"The firm relocation decision: An empirical investigation,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 335-347, 06.
- Brouwer, A.E. & Mariotti, I. & Ommeren, J.N. van, 2003. "The firm relocation decision: an empirical investigation," Serie Research Memoranda 0023, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Christo Pirinsky & Qinghai Wang, 2006. "Does Corporate Headquarters Location Matter for Stock Returns?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(4), pages 1991-2015, 08.
- Becker, Sascha & Egger, Peter H & Merlo, Valeria, 2008.
"How Low Business Tax Rates Attract Multinational Headquarters: Municipality-Level Evidence from Germany,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2008-30, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Sascha O. Becker & Peter Egger & Valeria Merlo, 2009. "How Low Business Tax Rates Attract Multinational Headquarters: Municipality-Level Evidence from Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 2517, CESifo Group Munich.
- Baaij, Marc & Van Den Bosch, Frans & Volberda, Henk, 2004. "The International Relocation of Corporate Centres:: Are Corporate Centres Sticky?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 141-149, April.
- Chuck C Y Kwok & Solomon Tadesse, 2006. "The MNC as an agent of change for host-country institutions: FDI and corruption," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(6), pages 767-785, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carl Demeyere).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.