Effect van de hervorming van de Bijzondere Financieringswet op de publieke transferten tussen de Belgische Gewesten (2012-2030)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in its series Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven with number urn:hdl:123456789/354540.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 04 Jun 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.kuleuven.be
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hubert Jayet, 1985. "Les zones d'emploi et l'analyse locale des marchés du travail," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 182(1), pages 37-44.
- Frank Cörvers & Maud Hensen, 2003. "The regionalization of labour markets by modelling commuting behaviour," ERSA conference papers ersa03p199, European Regional Science Association.
- Gregory Spencer & Tara Vinodrai & Meric Gertler & David Wolfe, 2010. "Do Clusters Make a Difference? Defining and Assessing their Economic Performance," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 44(6), pages 697-715.
- Mike Coombes & José M. Casado-Díaz, 2005. "The evolution of Local Labour Market Areas in contrasting region," ERSA conference papers ersa05p303, European Regional Science Association.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Eleonora Patacchini, 2007.
"Wages and the City. Evidence from Italy,"
Development Working Papers
231, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- J. M. Casado-Diaz, 2000. "Local Labour Market Areas in Spain: A Case Study," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 843-856.
- Papps, Kerry L. & Newell, James O., 2002. "Identifying Functional Labour Market Areas in New Zealand: A Reconnaissance Study Using Travel-to-Work Data," IZA Discussion Papers 443, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhiqiang Feng, 2009. "Fuzziness of Travel-to-Work Areas," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 707-720.
- Frank Corvers & Maud Hensen & Dion Bongaerts, 2009. "Delimitation and Coherence of Functional and Administrative Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 19-31.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carl Demeyere).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.