AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in its series Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven with number urn:hdl:123456789/288418.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.kuleuven.be
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shigenori Shiratsuka, Wataru Takahashi, and Kozo Ueda, 2009.
"Financial System and Monetary Policy Implementation: Summary of the 2009 International Conference Organized by the Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies of the Bank of Japan,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, November.
- Shigenori Shiratsuka & Wataru Takahashi & Kozo Ueda, 2009. "Financial System and Monetary Policy Implementation: Summary of the 2009 International Conference Organized by the Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies of the Bank of Japan," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-20, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Scott Davis & Kevin X.D. Huang, 2011. "Optimal monetary policy under financial sector risk," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 85, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno & Lawrence J. Christiano, 2010.
"Financial Factors in Economic Fluctuations,"
2010 Meeting Papers
141, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Scott Davis, 2011. "Financial integration and international business cycle co-movement: the role of balance sheets," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 89, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carl Demeyere).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.