Are European Convertibles more Debt-like than the US Issues?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in its series Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven with number urn:hdl:123456789/267092.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Tijdschrift voor Economie en Management (2004) v.49, p.533-568
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.kuleuven.be
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- MacKie-Mason, Jeffrey K, 1990.
" Do Taxes Affect Corporate Financing Decisions?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 45(5), pages 1471-93, December.
- de Jong, Abe & Veld, Chris, 2001.
"An empirical analysis of incremental capital structure decisions under managerial entrenchment,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1857-1895, October.
- Jong, A. de & Veld, C.H., 1998. "An Empirical Analysis of Incremental Capital Structure Decisions Under Managerial Entrenchment," Discussion Paper 1998-83, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Roon, F.A. de & Veld, C.H., 1995. "Announcement effects of convertible bond loans versus warrant-bond loans: An empirical analysis for the Dutch market," Discussion Paper 1995-9, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dutordoir, Marie & Van de Gucht, Linda, 2007. "Are there windows of opportunity for convertible debt issuance? Evidence for Western Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2828-2846, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carl Demeyere).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.