The tail probability of discounted sums of Pareto-like losses in insurance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in its series Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven with number urn:hdl:123456789/200978.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Scandinavian actuarial journal (2005) v.2005, p.446-461
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.kuleuven.be
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keith Vorkink, 2003. "Return Distributions and Improved Tests of Asset Pricing Models," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(3), pages 845-874, July.
- Cline, D. B. H. & Samorodnitsky, G., 1994. "Subexponentiality of the product of independent random variables," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 75-98, January.
- Owen, Joel & Rabinovitch, Ramon, 1983. " On the Class of Elliptical Distributions and Their Applications to the Theory of Portfolio Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 745-52, June.
- Tang, Qihe & Vernic, Raluca, 2007. "The impact on ruin probabilities of the association structure among financial risks," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(14), pages 1522-1525, August.
- Zhang, Yi & Shen, Xinmei & Weng, Chengguo, 2009. "Approximation of the tail probability of randomly weighted sums and applications," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 655-675, February.
- Christian Ghiglino, 2007. "Random walk to innovation: why productivity follows a power law," Economics Discussion Papers 627, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Kume, Alfred & Hashorva, Enkelejd, 2012. "Calculation of Bayes premium for conditional elliptical risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 632-635.
- Tang, Qihe & Wang, Guojing & Yuen, Kam C., 2010. "Uniform tail asymptotics for the stochastic present value of aggregate claims in the renewal risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 362-370, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carl Demeyere).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.