Toward an integrative perspective on alliance governance: Connecting contract design, trust dynamics, and contract application
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in its series Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven with number urn:hdl:123456789/175076.
Date of creation: Dec 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Academy of Management journal (2008-12) v.51, p.1053-1078
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.kuleuven.be
Design; Dynamics; Governance; Trust;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joaquín García-Cruz & Juan Carlos Real, 2012. "Trust as a consequence of perceived commitment: Implications on organizational learning capability and product innovation," Working Papers 12.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Organization and Marketing (former Department of Business Administration).
- Martino, Gaetano, 2010. "Trust, contracting, and adaptation in agri-food hybrid structure," MPRA Paper 37617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Reuver, Mark & Bouwman, Harry, 2012. "Governance mechanisms for mobile service innovation in value networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 347-354.
- Ceci, Federica & Iubatti, Daniela, 2012. "Personal relationships and innovation diffusion in SME networks: A content analysis approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 565-579.
- repec:pab:wpbsad:12.04 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carl Demeyere).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.