Toward an integrative perspective on alliance governance: Connecting contract design, trust dynamics, and contract application
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in its series Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven with number urn:hdl:123456789/175076.
Date of creation: Dec 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Academy of Management journal (2008-12) v.51, p.1053-1078
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.kuleuven.be
Design; Dynamics; Governance; Trust;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estrada Vaquero, Isabel & Mart¡n Cruz, Natalia & P‚rez Santana, Pilar, 2008. "Innovation Dynamics in Multipartneralliance Teams: A Focus on Human Resource Management Fit," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en DirecciÃ³n de Empresas". 2008-05, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interunive.
- Estrada Vaquero, Isabel & Mart¡n Cruz, Natalia & Fuente Herrero, Gabriel de la, 2008. "Technological Strategic Alliances: Formation under the Real Options Approach," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en DirecciÃ³n de Empresas". 2008-04, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interunive.
- Martino, Gaetano, 2010. "Trust, contracting, and adaptation in agri-food hybrid structure," MPRA Paper 37617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pab:wpbsad:12.04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joaquín García-Cruz & Juan Carlos Real, 2012. "Trust as a consequence of perceived commitment: Implications on organizational learning capability and product innovation," Working Papers 12.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Organization and Marketing (former Department of Business Administration).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carl Demeyere).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.