Handbook of quantitative science and technology research. The use of publication and patent statistics in studies on S&T systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in its series Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven with number urn:hdl:123456789/122257.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.kuleuven.be
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Ricardo Machado Ruiz & Américo Tristão Bernardes & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2006. "The curse of technological race: the red queen effect," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td288, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Friedrich Dornbusch & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Universities as local knowledge hubs under different technology regimes â€“ New evidence from academic patenting," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Spatial dynamics of innovation (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-21, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jonathan Furner & Robert C. Liu & Hongyan Ma, 2006.
"Minerva Unbound: Knowledge Stocks, Knowledge Flows and New Knowledge Production,"
NBER Working Papers
12669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zucker, Lynne G. & Darby, Michael R. & Furner, Jonathan & Liu, Robert C. & Ma, Hongyan, 2007. "Minerva unbound: Knowledge stocks, knowledge flows and new knowledge production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 850-863, July.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Hermans, Raine & Kulvik, Martti, 2006.
"Patent citations indicating present value of the biotechnology business,"
1048, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Tuomo Nikulainen & Raine Hermans & Martti Kulvik, 2008. "Patent Citations Indicating Present Value Of The Biotechnology Business," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 279-301.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Pajarinen, Mika & Palmberg, Christopher, 2005. "Patents and Technological Change - A Review with Focus on the FEPOCI Database," Discussion Papers 984, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Juan A. Crespo & Ignacio Ortuño Ortíz & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2012. "The citation merit of scientific publications," Economics Working Papers we1136, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Américo Tristão Bernardes & Ricardo Machado Ruiz & Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2006. "Modeling economic growth fuelled by science and technology," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td294, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Friedrich Dornbusch & Sidonia von Proff & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "The organizational and regional determinants of inter-regional collaborations â€“ Academic inventors as bridging agents," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Nuno Boavida, 2011. "How composite indicators of innovation can influence technology policy decision?," IET Working Papers Series 03/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carl Demeyere).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.